Allen's e-mail address

robert.pickett@myldsmail.net

Monday, October 5, 2009

Travel Plans

Dear Family,

I got my flight plans to get out of jail... I mean, the MTC. I will be departing at 12:00 pm on October 12th [AA flight 380] and arriving in Dallas at 3:35 pm. Leave Dallas at 7:35 pm [AA flight 997] and arrive in Buenos Aires at 7:55 am [on Tuesday]. Times of departure and arrival are subject to change. So I'm pretty sure that it's all local time, so... yeah. So don't send any letters Saturday or Sunday 'cause I won't get them. Anyhow, if you have any questions call me... JK write me ASAP.

General conference today. This is going to be fun watching it with 2000 other missionaries. Hopefully I get a Bingo with Conference Bingo! You'd better not have given me a lame board. I'll get upset if you did. My district sends their love... LOL! Oh, and I send my love too. :-)

Love,

Elder Pickett

2 comments:

  1. 4-hour layover in Dallas and unfortunately it's exactly the time we'll be watching Michael's tennis match :-( Wish we could send the boy off TEXAS STYLE!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It would've been nice. Good luck Michael!

    ReplyDelete

General Conference Highlights