Allen's e-mail address

robert.pickett@myldsmail.net

Monday, August 2, 2010

Quick Note

Hey just a quick note because we don't have much time because we just barely found an internet cafe to write in and we need to work in like 10 minutes. I got moved to another area again. They didn't tell me that I was just filling in the spot in Villa Celina so now I am in Mariló B.


[Mariló in Perspective - Courtesy of Google Earth]


[Mariló Ward boundaries - Courtesy of LDS Maps]


[Street in Mariló - courtesy of Panoramio]

My companion is Elder Heddy [from New Jersey]. I will tell more about him later on another day because I have to go now. And I was the senior comp of the flash thing, and yes, I was careful when I was over there. No need to worry now.

Love Elder Pickett


[Paul: I can't find it on the maps, where is it located?]
its in the Moreno stake and it is like poor campo so far lol


[Paul: Send some pics when you can]
i lost my cable to my camera so I have to find some way to send pics. Love you bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

General Conference Highlights